Emily Gutierrez Caton was raised in the Flathead Valley, Montana. She obtained her bachelor’s degree from the University of Montana in 2012 and her law degree, with high honors in 2018. Before becoming associated with Johnson, Berg & Saxby, PLLP in 2021, Emily accepted two clerkships; the first with the Honorable Sidney R. Thomas, Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the second with the Honorable Brian M. Morris, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Montana.
Education and Personal
- University of Montana (B.A. 2012)
- University of Montana (J.D. 2018)
- Hometown: Flathead Valley
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Admitted to Bar: 2018, Montana
- Member: State Bar of Montana